Answered By: Health and Safety Team Last Updated: Nov 01, 2023 Views: 291
Which are the mandatory Health and Safety training courses?
ALL University of Northampton employees MUST complete:
as a minimum.
What else can I do regarding Health and Safety training?
You can also watch the Health and Safety film that has been produced. The video is available through LinkedIn Learning and we have a guide available for you to log in for the first time.
What other Health and Safety Training Courses are there?
The safety team can help with booking of the following courses with external providers, and you can browse what is available:
- Abrasive wheels
- Asbestos (Awareness, P405)
- Biological Safety
- Incident Report Training
- COSHH Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- EVAC Chair
- Fire Warden
- First Aid at Work
- Gas-Safe Gas Regulator
- Gas-Safe Liquid Nitrogen
- HAVs / Noise at Work
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment
- IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Legionella Awareness (Introduction, Certificated, Responsible Person)
- Management Health and Safety Briefing
- Manual Handling Training
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Nitrogen Safety (2 stage training) – in person and online
- Permit to Work
- PUWER training
- Water Rescue / throwline training – in person NFRS
You must have completed the mandatory training first.