Answered By: Financial Guidance Last Updated: Jul 19, 2021 Views: 8
What do we do?
The Financial Guidance Team offers information and guidance on financial matters including:
- student loans and grants
- bursaries and scholarships
- budgeting and money management
- financial implications of changing study such as:
- taking a break from study
- changing mode of study
- re-taking an academic year
- withdrawing from a course.
We also assess students applications for funds and short term loans including:
- Care Leaver/Foyer/Estranged Student Award
- Carers Award
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Disabled Students Allowance Top-Up
- Finance Assistance Fund
- EU Hardship Fund.
Note: we do not accept payments (such as tuition, accommodation) or collect outstanding debt. This is handled by the income team.
How to contact us
We are based on the ground floor in the Learning Hub, Waterside Campus. We are available via phone, email and offer drop-ins/appointments:
- Phone: 01604 893299
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details of opening hours and drop-in availability please visit the finance page on the Student Hub.