Answered By: Needs Assessment Centre
Last Updated: Sep 13, 2021 Views: 0

To confirm your appointment you need your DSA (Disabled Students’ Allowance) eligibility letter and a copy of your medical evidence. You will also need to complete a pre-assessment form. If you are unable to complete this form online you can email or phone 01604 89 2668 to contact the Needs Assessment Centre.

Contact Us

Student and Academic Services (SAS) is made up of lots of teams, all ready to help you! Have a look at our list of teams, what we do and how to contact us.