You may not be on campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically until 30th September, so there is no need to worry about anything being overdue, or recalled.
- A click and collect service for books is operating. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- Please hold on to any books you currently have on loan, if you need to return them you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. Staff will remove them from your account next time they are on campus.
- Please do speak to us if you need any help or advice, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, and are available online if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Aug 27, 2020 Views: 0
Students are given a Personal Tutor (sometimes called a 'PT') who will get in contact with you during your time at the University to check how you are getting on and offer advice and guidance. Your tutor will contact you during your first few weeks after you have started your course. Once your Personal Tutor has made contact with you, make a note of their contact information so you can easily reach them.
Before you are allocated a Personal Tutor your Programme Leader will be your personal contact, so reach out to them if you had a question about your module or wanted to discuss something.