You may not be on campus but we are still here to help:
- Your books have been renewed automatically until 30th September, so there is no need to worry about anything being overdue, or recalled.
- A click and collect service for books is operating. There is a web form to complete that gives details of how to request and collect items
- Please hold on to any books you currently have on loan, if you need to return them you can either post them to us or drop them into the Visitor Centre next to McColls. Staff will remove them from your account next time they are on campus.
- Please do speak to us if you need any help or advice, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-Books and e-journals – and remember, around 80% of our resources are available online as e-books, e-journals or online videos, so check on NELSON to see what we hold electronically.
- Please do not stress about your library account or items. If you need any books or articles, please just get in touch. We are a friendly and helpful bunch, and are available online if you need us!! 😊😊😊
Answered By: Library Help Last Updated: Jun 09, 2020 Views: 56
The library collections are located within the Learning Hub on the Waterside Campus and there are a few different ways to find books. Help is available if you are unable to find the book you are looking for or the item you want is out on loan.
When you have found what you are looking for you will need to issue the item(s) to yourself using the self service machines located on the every floor, except the first floor. You will need your ID card to use these machines and should always wear it on your lanyard whilst you are on campus. If you would like someone to take books out on your behalf then arrangements can be made.
Please note: The process for borrowing laptops is different - please see links below for details.
With regard to library fines, we know they can cause a lot of worry and so we don't charge them very often. Please contact us to discuss a fine or any other issue with your account.
Check out further details of our different loan types and allowances and remember to ask us if you have any questions - we're always happy to help!